Innovative solutions. Tailored for your industry.
The industry in the profile
- increasingly shorter innovation cycles
- growing model diversity
- intense cost pressure
Workpieces & materials
- from the small two-cylinder with 0.9 l capacity to the V-12
- from light-duty (passenger cars) to heavy-duty (trucks)
- components for powertrains, drivelines and chassis
- engine block, cylinder head, transmission housing, crankshaft, camshaft, etc.
Requirements for production
- minimal part costs
- reduction of idle times
- maximum productivity and flexibility of the manufacturing systems for series production with high volumes
- high machine availability and reliability
HELLER industry solutions
- tailored solutions
- scaleable manufacturing systems based on the modular principle
- custom solutions and process modules
- engineering expertise
- long-term partnerships
- numerous production solutions for crankshaft production at sites in South Korea, Mexico and the USA for American OEM’s
- complex manufacturing systems with over 200 MC 20 machining modules and automation solutions for machining engine blocks and transmission housings for a Chinese/American Joint Venture
- horizontal machining centers for the precision machining of heavy-duty blocks and heads for an Indian tier
- H 10000 large machining centers for the precision-machining of engine components and other cast and molded components for an Italian tier
- flexible manufacturing systems with 4- and 5-axis machining centers for producing drivetrain components for an American automotive supplier
Sales & Services
Do you have questions about our products and services? Please get in touch with us, we are here for you! Benefit from our global HELLER network with knowledgeable sales and service contacts located in your region.
Find your nearest personal contact.
No results could be found.
The HELLER Newsletter provides you with information about all current topics concerning our company, our products and services as well as upcoming trade shows and events. Register now to make sure you never miss any news from the HELLER Group!