Innovative solutions. Tailored for your industry.
The industry in the profile
- increasingly shorter innovation cycles
- broad range of workpieces
- tough competition and hence intense cost pressure
Workpieces & materials
- small to large series
- various materials (from light alloy to difficult materials)
Requirements for production
- minimal part costs
- reduced non-productive times (setting times)
- universal use of manufacturing systems
- high machine availability and reliability
- high flexibility with diversity and volume
- highest precision required at times
HELLER industry solutions
- very high standards
- one-to-one advice
- special solutions
- fast and reliable service
- 5-axis machining centers and milling-turning complete machining (combined processing)
- 4-axis machining centers
- flexible use and high capacity utilization with the MCH 450 C machining center with rotary pallet magazine at a contract manufacturer in Switzerland
- significant productivity increase with the HF 3500 5-axis machining center and short chip-to-chip times, as well follow-on tool provisioning during machining at a contract manufacturer in Germany
- machine availability increased from 82 % to just on 90 % with two HELLER 4-axis machining centers at a leading international contract manufacturer in the sheet metal working sector
HELLER CNC machine tools
Tailored for your industry requirements
Sales & Services
Do you have questions about our products and services? Please get in touch with us, we are here for you! Benefit from our global HELLER network with knowledgeable sales and service contacts located in your region.
Find your nearest personal contact.
No results could be found.
The HELLER Newsletter provides you with information about all current topics concerning our company, our products and services as well as upcoming trade shows and events. Register now to make sure you never miss any news from the HELLER Group!